PPI Claims Scotland
PPI Claims in Scotland are increasing every day as more people across Scotland become aware of the banks mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI).
Have You Been Mis-sold PPI in Scotland?
Many people acoss Scotland, like you, may have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). Payment Protection Scotland (PPS) reclaims this mis-sold payment protection insurance for our customers.
This insurance would have been mis-sold via a loan, credit card or mortgage. If you've had a loan, credit card, morgage or car loan in the last 10 years you could be entitled to £Thousands in mis-sold PPI Compensation. Payment Protection Scotland are experts at mis-sold PPI Claims Scotland – Call us Today or fill out our PPI Online Claim Form to find out how much you could be due.
What Makes me Eligible to Claim PPI
- You may have been advised that Payment Protection Insurance was compulsory when you took out your loan, credit card or mortgage - this makes you eligible to claim.
- You may have been told that you would have a better chance of having your application accepted if you took out PPI - this make you eligible to claim.
- PPI could have been added to your policy without your knowledge - this makes you eligible to claim.
- You may have been sold PPI when you already had a policy that covered you for periods of unemployment - this makes you eligible to claim.
- You may have been sold PPI when you were covered for period of sickness via a contractual sick scheme policy ( this is true of most public sector workers) - this makes you eligible to make a claim.
- You were self-employed when you took out the loan or credit card - this make you eligible to make a claim.
If any of the above cover your circumstances, you may have been mis-sold PPI and are eligible to claim PPI compensation from your bank or lender.
PPI Facts Scotland
- Over 20million people in the UK have been mis-sold payment protection insurance and are eligible to make a claim!
- Up to 40% of your monthly payments on loans and credit cards could be going towards an insurance you might never use!
Reclaim PPI in Scotland
Payment Protection Scotland can claim your premiums back for you with interest giving you a cash lump sum and if the loan is still outstanding – We can lower your monthly payments. If your loan or credit card are cleared off we can reclaim money you never expected.
Mis-sold PPI Claims Success
We have a 93% SUCCESS RATE and work on a NO-WIN NO-FEE basis, YOU’VE NOTHING TO LOSE!
You could be owed thousands!!!
Just fill in our PPI Claim Form or call one of our PPI claims specialists Today. Then sit back and let us do the rest.
Claim on PPI - Scotland
We make PPI Claims across the whole of Scotland, including the following areas:
Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, Cumbernauld, Hamilton, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Ayr, Perth, Kilmarnock, Inverness, Greenock, Coatbridge, Glenrothes, Airdrie, Falkirk, Stirling, Irvine, Rutherglen, Dumfries, Motherwell, Wishaw, Clydebank, Bearsden, Cambuslang, Newton Mearns, Bishopbriggs, Musselburgh, Arbroath, Polmont, Elgin, Renfrew, Bellshill, Alloa, Blantyre, Dumbarton, Kirkintilloch, Clarkston, Bathgate, Stenhousemuir, Peterhead, Barrhead, Grangemouth, St Andrews, Kilwinning, Giffnock, Viewpark, Buckhaven, Penicuik, Johnstone, Erskine, Larkhall.