PPI Claim Scotland
Payment Protection Scotland (PPS) makes PPI claims on behalf of its customers throughout Scotland.
Can I Make A PPI Claim?
You may be able to reclaim PPI if you meet any of the criteria below:
- You were unemployed when you purchased PPI
- You were self-employed when you purchased PPI
- You were over 65 or retired when you purchased PPI
- You were a student or under 18 when you purchased PPI
- You were advised that PPI was compulsory
- The bank or lender didn't tell you that you had purchased PPI: they just added it to your repayments
- The bank or lender didn't full explain the policy.
- You already has umployment insurance when you took out the policy.
- You were part of a contractural sick pay scheme when you purchased the PPI
We can Help Make Your PPI Claim
Payment Protection Scotland has helped clients throughout Scotland make a successful PPI claim. We know dealing with the banks isn’t always easy: especially when they owe YOU money - so let us do the hard work of making your claim.
From the moment we start your complaint we’ll make sure the whole process of your PPI claim is dealt with. We are one of the most experienced PPI claim management companies in Scotland. Compensation wins have been achieved for people who have been mis-sold ppi policies throughout the the whole of Scotland.
> OVER 90% OF OUR PPI CLAIMS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
More than £10 billion of policies have been sold and as many as 30 million policy holders may have a PPI claim for compensation – So call us today and one of our specialist advisors will be able to assess whether you could have a successful PPI claim in minutes.
How to Make a PPI Claim
- Contact us and we'll assess if you're eligible to make a PPI Claim. If you are, we'll send you our PPI Claim Back Forms.
- Complete and return the PPI Claim Back Forms
- Relax, we'll do the rest. We'll contact the lender and claim back your mis-sold PPI on your behalf.
Claim for PPI - Scotland
We help customers with their PPI claim throughout Scotland, including the following areas:
Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, Cumbernauld, Hamilton, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Ayr, Perth, Kilmarnock, Inverness, Greenock, Coatbridge, Glenrothes, Airdrie, Falkirk, Stirling, Irvine, Rutherglen, Dumfries, Motherwell, Wishaw, Clydebank, Bearsden, Cambuslang, Newton Mearns, Bishopbriggs, Musselburgh, Arbroath, Polmont, Elgin, Renfrew, Bellshill, Alloa, Blantyre, Dumbarton, Kirkintilloch, Clarkston, Bathgate, Stenhousemuir, Peterhead, Barrhead, Grangemouth, St Andrews, Kilwinning, Giffnock, Viewpark, Buckhaven, Penicuik, Johnstone, Erskine, Larkhall.